Tickets & Booking
- If you have any other specific requests about your camp please use the Additional Notes Box on the checkout page.
- Prices are for tents pre erected and reserved for you when you arrive.
- Prices are for the entire event duration, but you do not have to stay for the entire event.
- You need to buy an event ticket before booking tents with Camplight.
- Prices do not include travel to event. If traveling by car you will need to buy a car park ticket as usual.
- All products are subject to availability. Orders for tents must be made a minimum of 2 days before event start date. If you miss this, at some events you may be able to turn up but we cannot guarantee availability.
- Website ordering will normally be limited or closed a few days before event start date. This is because we may already be on the road with the stock for the event.
- Once an order is placed it is non transferrable. I.e. If 4 man tents are out of stock so you order 2 x 2 man tents, you cannot change your order at a later date if more stock becomes available.
Orders allow a 21 day cancellation period after which cancellation will incur a £15 admin fee.
- Facilities present: Unfortunately none of the standard camplight facilities will be available in this campsite. The Solar Shower Tower will not be at this event. Showers will be available on site as usual.
- To carry on in true festival style our campsite tents are arranged in a random festival layout, not pitched in school like lines! When you arrive you will be shown the route to your specially prepared camp by one of our staff.
- Campsite Opening Times: Open over the Glastonbury Festival dates (21st to 25th June 2017). The same licensing laws apply to when the public can be on site.
- We cannot take responsibility for your personal possessions. There are secure lock ups on site and we recommend you take any precious belongings there. Many of our tents are different shapes and colours so not every 1 man 2 man 4 man is the same. This is characteristic of the fact that all our tents are saved after being left at previous events by festival goers who don’t want to carry all their stuff home after a three day Party. Please understand that tents are matched to orders at random and are always equal to or above specification. What this means is there is a small possibility that your tent may not be as fantastic as your neighbours. If you would like a bigger tent, then just order one because our prices remain unmatched anywhere else in the pre pitched (and upcycled!) camping sector.
Travel & Arrival
- Arrival: Remember to bring your Camplight order number (4 digits) with you. When you arrive on site, walk to the Camplight Reception Tetrashack. A member of Camplight staff will greet you, ask for your order number, fetch any additional items your ordered and show you to your tents!
- Detailed information regarding getting here and arrival will be sent to customers before the event. Maps, Contacts, Routes, Land marks, Signs all that sort of thing… Visit theGlastonbury Festivalsite for more information on the event.