Tickets & Booking
- When you book your item to hire online there will be a returnable damage deposit added. You will get your deposit back when you return the item to us undamaged at the end of the event. Please leave 14 days from the event end date for us to fully return your deposit.
- Group Booking: Use a "Group Name" during Checkout to get pitched next to your mates (tents together). So decide on a Group name now, and then "create a group" when you order your tent. Then tell your mates the name so they can "join your group" when they order their tents. You can come up with a memorable group name or simply use your own name. This year we will also have some "pre made groups".
- What's Included: Prices are for tents pre erected and reserved for you when you arrive. Prices are for the entire event duration, but you do not have to stay for the entire event. Prices on the Camplight website do not include event tickets, travel to event or car parking at the event.
- Website Booking: Website ordering will close between 2 weeks and 2 days before event start date. So order now to avoid disappointment! Subject to availability, there is no limit on the amount of tents that you can buy in one go. Choose or create one package at a time and add each to your basket. When you have made all your packages, view basket and proceed to the checkout. Stock is only secured once payment is received. If you miss website ordering, we cannot guarantee availability. We only hire equipment to Camplight customers and that equipment should be used within the Camplight Campsite.
- Transfers and Cancellation: Once an order is placed items for hire on that order cannot be changed. However, the order could be transferred to another person for a £15 admin fee (not within 14 days before event start date). After an order is placed it can be cancelled within 21 days for free. After 21 days cancellation will incur a £15 admin fee. If you cancel an order within 14 days before the event start date any refund is at our sole discretion.
- Facilities present: Pitched for You / Camplight provide the accommodation at the events with air beds in. We are not responsible for any of the facilities provided on site.
- Campsite Opening Times: Our tents will be available and the campsite will be open for the same dates and times as the event site. The same licensing laws apply to when the public can be on site.
- Checkout: Monday after the event by high noon. Please let us know when you leave so that we can clean and take down your tent.
- Security: Security and campsite fence will be provided by the event and are not our responsibility. We cannot take any responsibility for your personal possessions.
- Lost Property: We have no formal procedure for lost property apart from things that are found are generally brought to the reception area. So if you lose something or left it in your tent call us straight away on (07782 849052) to find out if we have it. Once we have left site there is little chance of finding it again.
- Tents: Pictures of the tents you will receive are above.
Travel & Arrival
- Reception Hours: will be 10am to 6pm every day but if you are arriving late call us and let us know.
- Finding Us: Detailed information regarding getting here and arrival will be sent to customers before the event. Maps, Contacts, Routes, Land marks, Signs all that sort of thing…
- Mailing List: When you make your order with camplight we will need to add you to our mailling list. You can unsubscribe at anytime but please do not unsubscribe before we send you Arrival Information.
- Arrival Info & Map: We will send Arrival info to help you find our Campsite a couple of days before the event & after ordering has closed. Check your email just before you leave for the event. Visit theTravelling Feastsite for more information on the event.