Tickets & Booking
- If you are a FAMILY please use the "Additional Notes " box on the Checkout page to inform us. We will ensure that you are placed near other families.
- If you have any other specific requests about your camp please use the Additional Notes Box on the checkout page.
- Prices are for hire of tents for use throughout the event. If you want to use the tent in the normal campsite then we will ask for an additional £20 cash deposit.
- Prices are for the entire event duration, but you do not have to stay for the entire event.
- You need to buy an event ticket before booking tents with Camplight.
- Prices do not include travel to event. If traveling by car you will need to buy a car park ticket as usual.
- All products are subject to availability. Orders for tents must be made a minimum of 2 days before event start date. If you miss this, at some events you may be able to turn up but we cannot guarantee availability.
- Website ordering will normally be limited or closed one to two weeks before event start date. This is because we may already be on the road with the stock for the event.
- Once an order is placed items for hire on that order cannot be changed. However, the order could be transferred to another person for a £15 admin fee (not within 14 days before event start date).
- After an order is placed it can be cancelled within 21 days for free. After 21 days cancellation will incur a £15 admin fee.
- If you cancel an order within 14 days before the event start date any refund is at our sole discretion.
- All tents are ordered as packages including Comfort and Warmth and Extras. You create one package at a time and then add each to your basket. When you have made all your packages, view basket and proceed to the checkout.
- Subject to availability, there is no limit on the amount of tents that you can buy in one go. Stock is only secured once payment is received.
- * Camplight, Lite: This is simply a scaled back version of Camplight where we may not run as many services on site or have such a substantial crew hub. Camplight staff will be at the event and contactable but will not man a reception for 8 hours a day.
- Layout:To carry on in true festival style our campsite tents are arranged in a random festival layout, not pitched in school like lines! But don’t worry there is a bit of organisation, when you arrive you will be shown to your specially prepared camp by one of our staff.
- Facilities present: Camplight Staff; Rubbish and Recycling (in Camplight campsite only); Chairs; Family Area; Tent Mechanics and Tarps. More info on Our Facilities page. The Solar Shower Tower is yet to be confirmed. Other amenities will be available on site as provided by the event organisers.
- Campsite Opening Times: Open over the Whirly Festival dates (18th - 20th August 2017). The same licensing laws apply to when the public can be on site.
- Security: There is no perimeter fence around the Camplight campsite. There will be Camplight stewards around to help and keep an eye on things. We cannot take responsibility for your personal possessions. We recommend you take precious belongings to a secure lock up, check the event website to find secure lock up information.
- Tents: Many of our tents are different shapes and colours so not every 1 man 2 man 4 man is the same. This is characteristic of the fact that all our tents are saved after being left at previous events by festival goers who don’t want to carry all their stuff home after a three day Party. Please understand that tents are matched to orders at random and are always equal to or above specification. What this means is there is a small possibility that your tent may not be as fantastic as your neighbours. If you would like a bigger tent, then just order one because our prices remain unmatched anywhere else in the pre pitched (and upcycled!) camping sector.
Travel & Arrival
- Arrival: Remember to bring your Camplight order number (4 digits) with you. When you arrive on site, walk to the Camplight Reception. A member of Camplight staff will greet you, ask for your order number, fetch any additional items your ordered and show you to your tents!
- Reception Hours: will be 10am to 6pm every day but if you are arriving late call us and let us know.
- Finding Us: Detailed information regarding getting here and arrival will be sent to customers before the event. Maps, Contacts, Routes, Land marks, Signs all that sort of thing…
- Mailing List: When you make your order with camplight we will need to add you to our mailling list. You can unsubscribe at anytime but please do not unsubscribe before we send you Arrival Information. Visit the Kite Surfing Armada site for more information on the event.