We’ve got all our events lined up for the 2018 season now. We are about to start looking for the fantastic crew of these events. We are aiming to send out the application form by the end of April. Do still contact us if you’d like to be considered for 2018 events and we’ll add you to our crew mailing list.
If you’re at any of the events we’ll be at this year, do drop by and say “hi” – we’d love to meet you.
- Strawberry Woods Festival – 26th to 28th May 2018
- Fire in the Mountain – 1st to 3rd June 2018
- Beardy Folk Festival – 22nd to 24th June 2018
- Kite Surfing Armada – 22nd to 24th June 2018
- NASS – 5th to 8th July 2018
- World Yoga – 19th to 22nd July 2018
- Nozstock – 20th to 22nd July 2018
- Standon Calling – 26th to 29th July 2018
- Lunar Festival – 27th to 29th July 2018
- Sunflower Festival – 27th to 29th July 2018
- Bestival – 2nd to 5th July 2018
- Green Gathering – 2nd to 5th July 2018
- Board Masters – 8th to 12th August 2018
- Boomtown Fair – 9th to 12th August 2018
- Sunrise – 17th to 19th August 2018
- Shambala – 23rd to 26th August 2018
- Greenbelt – 24th to 27th August 2018
And there will be a couple of other tent pitching opportunities on the application form too.
What do you say? How does freedom sound? Feel the Grass under your feet, the Wind in your hair and the Sun on your shoulders… oh, but there may be a BIT of tent pitching, tent cleaning and tent restoration involved!
Finally, if you know an event who needs our services, tell us about it, but first – tell them about us!